Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Holidays

I know we've discussed this whole thing about the holidays not working well with others..blah blah blah!

I'm not sure where we're having Thanksgiving this year but I was thinking if we do celebrate it at someone's house how about we plan some activities. We play games, make some yummy dishes and even make some activities for the kids. We can make it even more fun by dressing up as Indians :) (yes I'm always finding a reason to dress up in a costume...lol ) Anyhow I just think it would be fun if we hung out, did some activities and just enjoyed one another. I can make some cute activities for the kids and even us adults. I just want something different this year.

And if we're just not really gonna do the whole hanging out thing...that's cool too! I just want to know so I can leave otherwise..lol

So what ya'll think gang... can we plan something fun?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

About Me

Houston, Tx, United States
Our name comes from a long history of events and with history comes a great group of messies.From "messy#1 to messy#5"we've created this blog to add one more piece of history to our list!~