Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Halloween Party

Breakfast Club Members,
As time is getting closer we need to start getting our Halloween plans together. So with that said, Elena (or not sure which of Maribel's friend) makes cupcakes. Lily sent me a pic but I can't send pics so it suxs.(phone is down cause of tmobile issues) Anyhow, they are really cute but she sells the dozen for 9bux. Do you guys think we shld pitch in and have her make them OR we shld make them ourselves. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE reply and give me your input. I hate that I post and I never get any feed back from anyone. It's sort of annoying and I'm on the verge of terminating our blog. So please let me know something!

Thanks,
Lil' Messy

1 comment:

  1. I say we pitch in for 1 dozen just to help her out.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

About Me

Houston, Tx, United States
Our name comes from a long history of events and with history comes a great group of messies.From "messy#1 to messy#5"we've created this blog to add one more piece of history to our list!~